DCS system shall carry out all-round management in the whole process from design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance. As the system maintenance personnel, they should formulate scientific and reasonable maintenance strategies and methods according to the system configuration and production and operation characteristics, strengthen system maintenance, analyze and deal with the faults and specific problems in time, so as to ensure the stable and reliable operation of DCS system. The DCS system shall be thoroughly maintained during unit maintenance. The maintenance mainly includes:
(1) Use the unit maintenance time to reset DPU, CPU, operator station and data station of DCS system one by one; Delete invalid I / O points in the configuration and optimize the configuration.
(2) System redundancy test: conduct redundancy test on redundant power supply, server, controller and communication network. Pay attention to whether the master-slave equipment switching, network and man-machine interface station are normal in case of power failure of each equipment of the system; After system maintenance and power on again, switch and test each equipment.
(3) System dust removal: after system shutdown, all equipment shall be cleaned and soot blown, including dust removal of host, control station cage, cabinet filter screen, fan and other components.
(4) Maintenance of grounding system. Including terminal inspection and ground resistance test; Overhaul the system power supply line and test the power supply capacity of UPS; Pay attention to check the CMOS battery power of DPU host to prevent CMOS data loss.
(5) Check the interfaces between DCS system and other systems, important signal redundancy processing and communication with other systems, and take one-way transmission and firewall measures according to the specific conditions.
(6) System power on: after system overhaul, the person in charge of maintenance confirms that the conditions are met and strictly follows the power on steps.